You have put months into preparing your conference, booking venues, the tiresome negotiation of rates and the hair-raising challenge of booking speakers. And it’s all over in a matter of days or hours? All that knowledge just evaporates…
Why not extend the value of your conference beyond the parameters of your event?
In the past two years the A word or 2 team has spent many hours at a wide range of conferences providing reports on the topics covered by various speakers.
Our specialist areas are human resources, energy, government, food processing and agriculture in Africa.
However, our thirst for knowledge and our commitment to service is such that we provide conference material that ensures industry remains at the cutting edge.
By having a dedicated reporter at your event you are able to.
- Extend the lifespan of your conference
- Ensure the tone of the communication
- Control the message that is reported
- Ensure coverage across a broad spectrum of media
- Have base content for other applications such as social media
- Years of experience as a team of writers
- An above average concentration span
- Quick grasp of complex business concepts
- Comprehensive notes
- Sessions are recorded for absolute accuracy
- 48 hour turn-around time from completion of conference
- Industry research prior to event
Conference coverage experience
- Business Networking International
- Energy Africa
- Consumer Goods Council
- Glass Recycling Company of South Africa
- Packaging Council of South Africa
- Toastmasters International
- South African Flavours and Fragrances
- Masters of Wealth
- Mine Health and Safety Council